TEI Group offers a comprehensive suite of vertical transportation h888皇冠vip including new construction, 现代化, 修复, and maintenance for the commercial, large residential, 热情好客, and institutional markets. Our client roster reads like the "who's who" of real-estate developers, property management companies, and property owners who entrust TEI Group with their most valued assets and occupants.
It's not just our breadth of h888皇冠vip that continue to attract new high-profile clients and keep them on board for years, it's our extreme levels of customer service. We treat clients the way they want and expect to be treated - like family.
This means safety comes first! All our work is overseen by nationally recognized safety experts who design and manage our incomparable safety programs to provide the safest vertical transportation solutions possible, protecting our customers and our workforce.
Founded in 1989 by two elevator mechanics, over the course of 30 years TEI Group has grown to more than 300 employees while maintaining its commitment to a superior level of responsiveness and competency. It is not unusual for customers to comment that TEI Group employees play an integral part of their building teams, being prompt to respond day or night for any elevator need.
2020年3月, TEI Group became an equity partner of Analogue Holdings Limited (HKG:1977), a leading electrical and mechanical engineering service provider based in Hong Kong. This partnership allows TEI to significantly increase resources, h888皇冠vip, and products available in metropolitan New York and New Jersey, as well as expand into additional geographic 是as that many of our current customers have asked us to support.
A Few Important Facts
- TEI Group employs over 300 highly trained vertical transportation professionals, including more than 200 licensed technicians.
- TEI Group technicians:
- belong to Local 1 International Union of Elevator Constructors - the 只有 technicians trained and licensed to work on every aspect of an elevator or escalator project.
- 在调用 24/7/365 with a local home base for quick arrival to job sites.
- receive a minimum of 24小时 of classroom safety training and 52 weekly field trainings.
- 是 audited twice a year while on job sites to ensure the highest quality standards.
- 管理一个 最大 of 60 units each.
- TEI Group employs a nationally recognized Senior Vice President of Environmental Health and Safety who develops, 实现了, and oversees all training programs.
- TEI Group maintains small technician routes and geographic 是as to ensure a 快速反应 to service calls and customer requests, reducing downtime.
- TEI Group employees average 17.3 years of service with the company.
- TEI Group earned "Great Place to Work"® certification
- TEI Group boasts an impressive 98% customer retention rate.
- TEI Group's violations department is dedicated to identifying and remediating code violations to keep customers compliant.
- TEI Group was awarded Elevator World's 2019 Ellie for Best Contractor - East.